Accepting awards is something I should probably stop doing as the posts are all so similar (and I’m sure you’ve already heard way too many facts about me by now), but I just get so excited when I’m nominated! It’s honestly the best feeling to be appreciated and recognised for all the effort you put in, so with that in mind I’d love to thank both A Very Fashionable Blog and 24karatkelly for passing this award on to me! Much appreciated ladies 🙂
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated (THANKS AGAIN GIRLS)
- Share five facts about yourself
- Nominate 20 blogs
- Link your nominee’s blogs and let them know
- Pass the rules onto them.
Now, because I have nominated over 60 blogs for various awards over the past couple of months, I’m really stuck on who to nominate! It’s important to me to nominate the blogs I actually read and enjoy, and I’ve used these all up! I love passing on the awards to upcoming bloggers though so today I’m asking you to nominate the blogs you love below and tag them (or post the links to your own blog)! I’ll check them out and add them to my next award post 🙂 I’ve always been a bit of a rule breaker, so sorry guys!
FIVE FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m a copywriter who writes about fashion, beauty and lifestyle – not a makeup artist! It’s soooo super flattering when people ask me to do their makeup but I simply don’t have the products I need or qualifications. I’m self taught 🙂
- I eat takeout probably 3-4 days a week.
- I recently rearranged the flat to create a ‘girls’ room. Take a look:
- The girls room also contains Lady Madison (the rabbit), hence why I have to protect my shoes with a plastic lid!
- My gel nails have been on since this post!!! I’m getting them redone today, but they haven’t chipped at all. I’m now sure this was just a bad experience. Just goes to show how important finding a good nail technician is!
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to nominate your own or your favourite blogs using the comments section below!