Hi girls! Happy Friday!
Today I’ve got a super exciting post to share. I’ve very kindly been nominated a few different times for a few different awards!! It makes me so humbled to find that people are truly enjoying reading my blog and I cannot thank you all enough for your support 🙂
The two awards that I have been nominated for include The Versatile Blogger Award and The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’ve received two/three nominations for both awards and as both of the rules are similar, I decided that it’s probably best accept these nominations in one combined post.
Before I go any further, I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to the girls who voted for me. I loved reading all of your facts and getting to know you a bit better. Readers, if you love reading about fashion, beauty and lifestyle (which I know you do) you should check their pages out here:
So, what are the rules?
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
- I’m a workaholic. I actually gain more pleasure from a successful working day than anything else!
- Besides a few bits and bobs, my whole wardrobe comprises of black, white and grey clothes.
- I’m the only person I know who can work and live with their partner without fighting everyday.
- I recently tried vlogging and realised that it is TOTALLY not for me. Like, really. I get so shy.
- I’m desperate to move into a house rather than a flat and have a garden for my little baby bunny and a walk-in-makeup/wardrobe room!
- The new Jaguar we bought has been written-off this week. My boyfriend had a crash (he’s okay thankfully). On the bright side, our courtesy car is a 6-month old BMW 1 series. I nearly died when my hubby came back with it!
- My favourite TV programs are: The Wright Stuff, Celebrity Big Brother, Eastenders, The Millionaire Matchmaker, Game of Thrones, Made in Chelsea and TOWIE.
When I was starting out, receiving awards like this kept me motivated to continue with my blog. It is for this very reason that in my list of nominations I’ve included a few brand new blogs that I can’t wait to read and explore!
Thanks again girls and readers for all the support!