I’m mega excited to announce that I’ve kindly been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Cristina from My Cup Of Tea AND by Bobbi from Product Doll (I was nominated for the second time mid-post so had to jiggle some things around!). As many of you already know I’m new to the blogging world so it’s totally taken me by surprise but of course I have decided to answer the questions!
The rules are as follows:
Step 1. Answer each of the questions the tagger has set for you and then create 11 of your own questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
Step 2. Select 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and notify them of the award, but remember girls & guys the bloggers must have less than 200 followers.
Questions By Cristina
- What’s your favorite lipstick?
My no.1 favorite lipstick is the Barry M lip paint in 52 but I love pretty much all Barry M lipsticks as the bright shades stain your lips meaning that even when they rub off you still have a burst of colour.
- What’s your biggest regret regarding a beauty product?
I’ve had many regrets regarding beauty products but my biggest beauty regret in general is getting weave, so I thought that I’d mention it and warn people off making the same mistake as me! I’ve had weave several times before with mixed success. The first time I got it I loved the way it looked but absolutely hated the way it felt and ended up having it taken out just two weeks later (even after paying a really hefty fee to get it put in). I’ve since had weave hair extensions put in 3 times more and not once have I been able to bear the pain. BIG regret, BIG waste of money and BIG amount of pain… ouch
- Do you like reading? If so, what’s the last book you read?
Of course, I’m a writer! I’m currently reading The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing.
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Eminem – Rap God
- Do you prefer earphones or headphones?
Headphones, hence my header!
- Do you wear the same bag often or do you have different bags for different occasions (and outfits)?
I’d love to have a different bag for each outfit in my wardrobe but unfortunately that’s not currently economically feasible! I think it is important to have an everyday black bag and an everyday brown bag, that way you’ve always got a bag that will match in one way or another. To keep the spending down I opt for clutch bags for outfits that need to look all matchy-matchy.
- What’s your favorite drugstore brand?
This one is really tricky because I must admit, I love drugstore brands! On a whole my favorite has got to be Maybelline as it is consistently good and always stays up to date with the latest makeup trends.
- If you could live somewhere else, where would you be?
Conversely, this one is easy! AMSTERDAM
- What hobbies do you have besides blogging?
Collecting pink things, yoga, reading and organizing! I’m an organizational freak, everything has to be organized.
- What’s your favorite food?
Full English fry ups and traditional roast dinners. I’m so British… I can’t help it
- Are you looking forward to any event?
Not in particular, no, but I am very much looking forward to the day that me and my hubby can finally afford that new sofa we’ve got our eyes on.
Questions By Product Doll
My nominees are:
Robyn Lee – www.pizzaflavouredlipstick.blogspot.com
Katie manson – www.Katiemanson.blogspot.com
Maisie Lyne – www.thebeautylagoon.co.uk
Lucy Foster – www.fashiondropout.com
Jade Clements – www.jade-amber-rose.blogspot.com
Jone Ortiz – www.justjone.blogspot.com
Rebekah Jessop – www.lovefrommrhj.blogspot.com
Mint&Beauty – www.mintandbeauty.blogspot.ch
Catherine Alice – www.alicatlife.com
Samantha Blakemore – www.samanthablakemore.wordpress.com
Lucy Earnshaw – www.lucyearnshaw.co.uk
xo ADORE YOUR BLOGS GUYS! xo
….and finally here are my questions:
- Topshop VS Zara, which one would you choose?
- What would be your very best beauty tip to someone who has never worn makeup before?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- If you had to eat healthily for a whole day what would your diet plan be and why?
- If you were told this was your last day on earth what would you wear?
- Comfort or style?
- What really makes you cringe?
- If money was no object what would be the first thing you buy?
- If you had to pick one item from your makeup bag that makes you most happy what would it be?
- How many pairs of shoes do you have?
- Do you think the best day of your life is yet to come or do you think it’s already been and gone?